- DI Manufacturing Expansion
- Introducing Go McPherson Industrial Academy
- Pre-Christmas Getaway in McPherson! Dec. 2-3
- McPherson Concrete, New Facility, New Jobs
- McPherson County Manufacturers Celebrate Manufacturing Day 2017
- Ms. Frizzle Visits McPherson for Public Power Week
- This October, McPherson County Will Celebrate Its Strong and Successful Industrial Base!
- Industry Continues Family Success-Central Plastics Expansion Announcement
GoMcPherson is known for promoting living and working in McPherson and probably most specifically for helping to connect job seekers with employment in the area; however, did you know that GoMcPherson offers marketing and recruitment assistance to businesses? See below for a listing of the services that GoMcPherson can provide your company.
Go McPherson offers a complete range of recruitment services that can assist in providing access to personnel for a variety of positions. Recruitment can be conducted locally or expanded to include a national search by using the resources of internet job posting.
Go McPherson can offer the following:
- Post Jobs to Go McPherson’s Career Page.
- Host County wide Recruiting events (McPherson County Career Fair)
- Assist with Job Ad Placements and other Marketing via social media.
- Work with your HR Recruiters to help sell the potential recruit and their family on one of the communities in the county
- Help secure employment for a trailing spouse.
- Workforce Development– Go McPherson and other ED Partners can expand your workforce by providing assistance in obtaining training funds. Our partnerships can assist with finding and obtaining financing or economic incentives.
- Community Marketing-Promoting McPherson County Communities: through social media, traditional media, website and other “Living in MP County” Campaigns.
- Organization Specific Marketing- Use of the Go McPherson Website and other Go McPherson social media venues (FB and Twitter) to promote your company information or press release information to potential employees and future residents.